[at-l] Hammocks.

Patti,

Reference your post, dated 3-3-03, advising, =93... I would love to give th=
hammock a try, but ... if I'm not sleeping on belly ... I ... won't be
sleeping ...=94

Borrow or rent a hammock.  The weather, in much of the U.S., is ideal right
now for a rigorous hammock test.

Or, let's test your love.  Tonight, place extra pillow(s) beneath your head=
,
an extra pillow beneath your shoulders, one beneath your knees, and a coupl=
beneath your feet.

Tomorrow morning, how do you feel?

Steve

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/junkmail