[at-l] Good News...

In a message dated 3/1/03 4:49:18 PM, bullard@northnet.org writes:

<<  Retirement is going to be rough, I can tell.  :) >>

I know exactly what you mean.   I retired in June of 2002.  It's tough
getting out of bed when you feel like it.  Going for a hike on a week day
really makes me feel guilty for those who are at work or at school.  It is
really rough doing five or ten runs in one hour at the ski slopes because the
lift line is so short.  I can only ski for 4 hours because i get so exhausted
making so many runs in such a short time.

But I know how tough you are, Saunterer.  I think you will find a way to deal
with the rigors of retirement.  Enjoy every minute.  Especially time with
your family and time on the trail.

                                        Art