Re[2]: [at-l] (no subject)

>"...The approach trail is about 9 miles."

I think it is about 8 if you start at the top of the falls. It's a typical
mountain trail, neither extremely hard, not particularly easy.

 Whether you take it or not, depends in my mind on what your destination is and
 why you are hiking. It's a delightful trail, especially if you are starting
 late, leaving from spring at the bottom and progressing to the remnants of
 winter on springer.

 The 8 miles is meaningless over the length of a thru hike. But if you are doing
 a section and want to maximize your ridgeline travel, take the shortcut.

 Weary