[at-l] Today in History

>Oh shoot, thanks for reminding me, it's also my sister's birthday.  57 wow!
>And probably around the same number that are starting their thru-hikes today

Speakin' of that...tell her her old buddy Felix says hello. Is she
really 57 already. Seems like only 37 years ago she was turnin' 20.
Where do the time go?

Now, speakin' of them hikin' folx...is there a list around of who has
started (and when) and who is startin' (and, when)? I don't want all the
e-mail addresses and stuff (comes out all caddywampus)...just names and
dates. Anybody got one of them?