[at-l] Trail Days

What are the dates for Trail Days?

    I found this quote on a teacher's calendar when I was subbing yesterday.
 "Anytime you see a turtle up on top of a fence post, you know he had to
have some help."- Alex Haley
      It made me think of the people I have met through the Ruck, this
list, White Blazes, and Hikers-R-Us.  If this turtle manages to make it
down the trail more than a few miles, it will be because of you.

  Found some more good ones on the same calendar- "When you help someone
up a hill, you are much nearer the top yourself."
and finally one that seemed particulary appropriate given that I was
dreaming of my hike while "baby sitting" 20 students doing their upper
level math.  "Patience is the ability to idle your moter when you feel
like stripping your gears."  Only 7 more days until Springer.

Impatiently on idle,
 Beesknees