[at-l] Tan lines and gift certificates

--
Well, I've got gifts from Christmas for Red's kids and never bought anything
for Red.  I just purchased the most lovely, sexy, luxurious gift certificate
for Red for Christmas.  She calls me "Procrastinator" She was talking about
the wait the kids had to wait to receive their gifts.... Little did she know,
she'd get a good one.......  I love you honey.  You spitfire!

Anyway, if ya'll want to know what Red got, hhmmmm, you gotta ask her.  I
don't know if I can say it in an open forum.  Oh, Tan Lines included.

Kelly