[at-l] Flames, Arguments, etc.

--
In a message dated 2/27/03 10:56:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> After
> capturing Pensacola, Fla., from the British-allied Spanish, he marched
> overland to engage the British in Louisiana. A decisive victory at the
> Battle
> of New Orleans made him a national hero, dubbed "Old Hickory" by the press.
> After U.S. acquisition of Florida, he was named governor of the territory
> (1821).

And then they went and changed the name of the city I call home.  Cowford was
now more.  It grew up to be "Jackson"ville.  Also known as the River City,
Bold New City of the South, Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars and River City
Landscapes and Irrigation.  :>))

Clyde