[at-l] repeat of my prior e-mail Q re tyvek vs WeatherMate plus - feedback appreciated!

>>  I am reluctant to use Tyvek because it is white and doesn't take dye
well. <<

Dave,

Maybe you're not aware of it but Tyvek is extremely ease to color. After all
it's used from everything from wildly printed jackets to maps to mailing
envelopes. I don't know if it'll take standard fabric dyes, but absorbing
and holding ink doesn't seem to be a problem at all.

--Fallingwater