  From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
  To: papabear.nyc@verizon.net
  Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 9:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Awesome photos: winter NE AT and others

  Hey, PB, there was a site that I visited a while ago when I was making my=
 first big (and expensive) gear purchases, and this site had user posted ge=
ar reviews on just about everything.  I seem to recall the name of the site=
 as "views from the top" but yet when I checked, I couldn't find a review p=
age.  Do you know if it ever had one?  Or am I thinking of some other site?

  KellyGoVols