[at-l] Shelter Life

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 06:53 PM, Marsha wrote:

> --
> Here here Beesknees......have a good rest in your tent.  ESPECIALLY
> because there are mice in the shelters!

Mice don't really bother me, but I enjoy the fact that no critters get
in my
hammock.  My dog, however, gave me a scare by ramming me from
underneath.  When I woke up enough to realize I was in my back yard
and it couldn't possibly have been a bear, I had a good laugh.

I love the fact that I have a great view out from the hammock, and
that deer don't seem to be scared of it.  They graze right around me.
Too cool.

-amy