[at-l] Weary

Shane:

I'm off oxygen and all medications except a baby aspirin. I have functioning
lungs but not normal capacity lungs. Doctors still think there will be further
improvement, but I detect less confidence in their voices than before.

  My personal test is a switch back trail up a rocky bluff, elevation gain
  80-100 feet. I can now do it without stopping -- even with ancient wooden
  snowshoes. But I look forward to the nice sitting rock at the top.

  Weary