[at-l] Re: [hikersRus] Ted's funeral?

I just spoke briefly with Roxanne and she stated that they scheduled to
funeral for Ted for 7 pm Friday evening march 28th.  They figured that Ted
would have been setting up his tent and sitting by the campfire on Springer
beginning his new adventure - and to the family - it felt like a fitting
moment for timing his funeral.

Roxanne has been printing off some of Soleman's e-mails and sharing that
special part of his life with the friends and family members stopping by
the house.

Of all of these - the special e-mail from Anna was very touching to Roxanne
and she wanted all to know that she truly appreciated Anna's and everyone
else's kind and warm thought during this emotional time.

Once again - should you want to send cards or flowers to the family the
address is:

The Anderson Family
3436 Whitman Cir,
Lakeland, FL 33803-4240