[at-l] Re: Dogs

I think that is the idea behind HYOH. A dog owner has additional
responsibility to attend to the respectful behavior of the dog, also. If
the dog owner is willing to take that additional burden, that is their
privilege. If a dog owner sees other hikers as simply self centered and
only caring for their well being, then the dog owner probably has trouble
with the man in the mirror, also. Such a person probably isn't a great
shelter mate, with or without a dog.

OrangeBug