[at-l] Free Stuff

So I am in the process of moving right now and I un-earthed the
section-by-section databooks from the 99 thru-hike. These books are the ones
that came with the maps that I bought and have never been used. I was about to
deposit them in the recycling bin, but figured that I would post here first. If
anyone would like them, they are yours for the price of shipping. Drop me an
email, first come first served.

-Chomp

Oh yea, I also have a pair of New Balance 587 running shoes, size 10.5 EEEE
that I outgrew. These shoes were bought cheaply at the outlet and have never
been worn - my feet just outgrew them. These, too, are free for the shipping.