[at-l] food ideas needed

The question was for a long section hike with everything carried
for a week. A shorter section or more opportunity to resupply
would give me more variety of choice. One of my favorite trail
lunches/snacks is burrito bread slathered with peanut butter and
honey, rolled up. I particulary enjoy this at a slack jaw scenic
spot while awaiting my jaw to return to its place. Flat bread
makes for many sandwich and supper options - and seems to last
forwever.

Pepperoni, summer sausage and other hard salamis type meats are
good, but I like home dried salmon, fruit, jerky and such. My
GORP ain't just peanuts and raisins. I left out hard cheese for
late in the week and softer/fattier cheese for early.

Bill...