[at-l] (Guest Post) Sages Ravine -> Undermountain Rd.

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest David Fagan <dafagan@attbi.com>.
* Please use <mailto:dafagan@attbi.com> to reply to the sender.

Can anyone tell me the state of the trail going due east from Sages Ravine =
in Massachusetts out to Undermountain Rd (Rt. 41). That trail is not often =
used because it goes through the private property of the Option Institute. =
However, I will be taking a course there & would like to know if I can hike=
 into sages ravine. Is that trail passable in the winter?

David