[at-l] Sad news for us all.

Russ,

How terribly sad.

His farewell, anticipating leaving for his hike, was quite moving.  My wife
read it; it brought a tear to her eye.

Today, re-reading Ted=92s farewell, tears fall again.

Please, when the opportunity is =93right=94 and you meet his wife, tell her=
,
even though we never knew him, we knew from his writing that he was
extraordinary.

Thank you.

Steve

=93Life has just turned a corner, and I'm on a street that I've never seen =
or
been on before.  Does the street lead through a nice area, rough area?   It
doesn=92t matter now, because I'm on that street and must take whatever it
dishes out.=94  - - Ted Anderson

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/junkmail