[at-l] Mr. Anderson

    Usually a lurker, I was shocked and saddened at the news of Mr.
Anderson's passing.
     Having followed his posts as he got to the final days of his
preparations, was looking forward to seeing him achieve his dream.
    I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person and strange though it
may sound - felt like I knew him. Strange medium - this Internet - bringing
those who we would never probably have met into our homes and hearts.
  Wish there was more comfort in words.

  "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of  intelligent people and
the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know
even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have
succeeded."

Our thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones.
Intruder