[at-l] Sad news for us all

--
It's with a heavy heart that I tell you this news.
Last night, Ted Anderson (Soleman), AT class of 2003, passed away suddenly.=
spoke with his wife, and she repeated how excited he was to do his AT hike.
He was days away from starting his dream hike with us on 3/1. We will miss
him tremendously.=A0 We lost a good friend, a fellow hiker, and an inspirat=
ion
to us all. I will be hiking the trail for Ted, my hiking partner. He will b=
with us in spirit.

God bless you Soleman.

Russ