[at-l] puffy blankets

Has anyone here tried any one of the sleeping quilts that have become
available recently? I messed with one of the original GoLite ones a couple
of years ago in a store, and wasn't too impressed. Recently, I've seen
Nunatak mentioned, and checked out their website. I even called them and
spoke to a very helpful person. They look like they might be better quality,
and there is certainly a variety from which to choose.

I am presently using a Hummingbird, which is nice and light, but oh so
tight. I'm thinking a blanket/quilt might be a better alternative,
especially used as a component in a layered system. I thought maybe I could
make a handsewn bag of some kind of ultralight fleece, and use one of those
really light Nunatak quilts. Maybe get down to 20* or so, but more likely
useful for 32*.

Any opinions?

vic