[at-l] To buy now or wait.. tis the question

--
In a message dated 2/23/2003 10:10:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Adkhiker2003@wmconnect.com writes:

> Why the question?  Well as you can see that is a LOT of cash, $800, well to
> me it is a lot of cash for all that gear.. and I don't want to cut my hike
> short because I have to buy gear again... but again I don't want to get on
> the trail with gear I have not tried and tested.

Sparky,

A couple other options you may want to consider is finding a part time job to
supplement your trail/gear budget or sell plasma to do the same.  I did the
later before my hike and in six months time was able to afford a $450
Terraplane.

You can still see the little scar in my arm!

Sly