[at-l] Just purchased a stove

Marsha wrote:
<snip> ...leaves no ash residue. </snip>

Carefully chosen words by the marketing dept... I love my esbit and yes,
it is true, it leaves no ASH residue. There is, however, a nice film
that develops on the bottom of your typical grease pot. Gallon ziplock =
no problem. ymmv

Check the archives or perhaps someone else has the url; Somebody had a
great idea and made a 1 oz stove/windscreen/pot support out of aluminum
flashing. There's a pattern, easy to customize. $4 worth of flashing
would probably let you experiment 6 times. (or two stoves and a roof
repair.) Wish I could give credit to the right guy. Thanks Mr. Hiker!

Mark