[at-l] tick update

I felt the risks for Lyme were low (FL is a minimal risk state, it hadn't
been in 24 hours), but a note from Nan convinced me to go for the antibiotics
anyway. Then I couldn't convince my doctor. In fact, I could never convince
her I was talking about prevention. I would say prevention and she would say,
"I don't think you have Lyme."

I said I knew I didn't . . . yet, and I didn't want to get it. I wanted
prevention. She said, "Since you don't have a rash, I don't think you have
Lyme." I said only 80% get the rash and I was interested in prevention
anyway.

She asked if I had joint pain. I said no, and I knew I didn't have Lyme. I
wanted prevention. She said, "I don't think you have Lyme."

Don't you just hate it when people don't hear what you're saying?
Vcat