[at-l] Your Friday Humor

> I made my call and went in search of the bathroom.  I
> found it down a hallway.  A couple of French Canadian
> hiker girls were using the mens bathroom to clean up.

That explains the new sign in the rest area bathroom...  "NO BATHING - NO
DRESSING"  I could understand the no bathing, but the no dressing confused
me.  If I take off my clothes, I can't put them back on.  Seems to be it
should be 'NO UNDRESSING'.

> I made a hasty retreat to everyone in the lobby laughing
> and speaking in french.  As near as I could tell from my
> high school french I was a le rouge a fait face =E0
> fleur bleue. With help from my trusty translater I decided
> I was a red faced prude.

When I gotta go, I gotta go.  If a bunch of ladies are in the MENS room,
that's their problem, not mine.  ;)

Shane