[at-l] Polarpure

Pardon me, bleaching is an chemical reaction of oxidation, in
this case by the halogen Iodine. Household bleach is Chlorine.
Other bleaching agents include peroxide, bromine and others. As
you nicely reviewed, temperature of the supersaturated bleaching
agent and the water are both an issue in water purification.

Bill...