Re[16]: [at-l] another stove question

LOL Weary, when folks of your ilk start talking about greenhouse gasses they
almost always link it to global warming. But you are correct. The baseline
greenhouse effect does warm up the planet.

> We know that greenhouse gases are why the average/mean
> temperature of the planet
> is not zero degrees, but 35 or 40 degrees, thus allowing
> civilization to evolve.
> Most scientists who have studied the matter, think it likely that
> more Co2 may
> increase that temperature, but being scientists they don't say so
> flat out, they
> just say it's extremely likely.

Darn it sound like what I said, we don't know what effect any of this has
since the historical baseline is short and the computer models are a joke.