[at-l] Polarpure

The way Polar Pure doses is by temperature and numbers of bottle caps of
iodine you put in the water - with a wait time of about 20 minutes. Hence
cold water gives you a very long wait and a great deal more bleach in your
drink. I suppose you could put your water container in a pocket next to
your chest to warm it up, assuming that you are dedicated to water
treatment. This would be another great way to demonstrate the correlation
of dehydration with hypothermia.

OrangeBug