[at-l] Denali

The Lurker wrote:

> It sounds like nobody is telling me that this is lethally
> dangerous for the average trail walker.

Except that there are really no trails - so you'd better have map and
compass skills, and know your own abilities in river crossings.  I think
I'd not want to be out there solo, even though I wouldn't bat an eye at
hiking the AT solo.  But that's me and, as always, YMMV.

And I spent the morning sitting in the waiting room of my local
mechanic's.  I had taken a few magazines that had just come in the mail
in the last few days.  Don't miss the new National Geographic with it's
incredible pictures of the St. Elias-Wrangell area.  wow!!!!!!!  I need
to go back.

suz