[at-l] Denali

2/20/03 6:19:48 PM, "Rogene Beers" <wolferrae@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Cut it out you guys.
>I have actually done an online search for nursing jobs in
>Alaska just to get the chance to live up there for awhile and hike.
>Given that I have a few more dollars to pay off kids college tuition Please
>do not send this dangerous stuff over the internet again..
>Rogene
>However after Dec 2004 you have my permission to do so.

Yeah, but I'm going this summer!  Thanks for the replys folks.  It sounds like nobody is telling me that this is lethally
dangerous for the average trail walker.  Now all I have to do is convince SWIMBO that it really isn't THAT expensive.
Yeah, right.

If I survive, I'll do a trip report here.

Lurker