[at-l] AT movies

--
In a message dated 2/20/2003 6:32:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at2002@earthlink.net writes:

> I have included pct-l in this announcement per Sly's suggestion.  Enjoy!
>
> <A HREF="http://homepage.mac.com/at2002/";>http://homepage.mac.com/at2002/</A>

Alllrrrighty Radar!  I just got finshed watching your movies and thought they
were all great!  I could watch trail movies and slideshows all day long!

Care to pass on a few of your secrets?  Such as, what type of camera did you
use?  How many cards, how big?  What were your settings?  Do you need a iMac
to make the movies, or do you know of a similar program for a PC's?
Anything else you could add would be awesome.

Thanks,

Sly