[at-l] Utah inquiry..

I'd echo what others have said, and if you get out as far as Moab and
Arches NP, then you have to swing down through Cortez and see Mesa Verde
NP.  And while you're in the area, you'll have to call and stop by and
see me at Osprey.

Mike
Ke Kaahawe

-----------------------------------
Osprey Packs, Inc.
115 W. Progress Circle
Cortez, CO 81321
970.564.5900
www.ospreypacks.com

--- Bluetrail@aol.com wrote:
> Behind on reading AT-L, but my commment on this
> report is:
>
> I wanna go too!!!!!
>
> Let's see, round trip airfare Orlando to Denver is
> about $350, I guess...then there's the 16-year-old
> son at home, and the job, and, and, and.....
>
> Oh, well.   Am planning to take said 16-year-old on
> a trip he requested:  Grand Canyon and Utah at the
> end of May.  He's even willing to sleep in a tent to
> do this trip.  I plan to fly into Lost Wages
> (cheaper airfare) and then do a big loop in 10 days.
>  He will do little short hikes but is NOT fond of
> backpacking (where did I go wrong?).  All advice on
> great places to see in southern Utah appreciated.
>
> Joan
> bluetrail@aol.com

---