[at-l] Looks Like My Thru Hike's Not Gonna Happen

> Unless someone changes their mind about my cat.I've
> exhausted every resource I can think of,but still no
> one is willing to look after my cat while I'm gone.I
> am well aware that their have been those that
> have thru hiked with cats before,but I just don't
> think its a good idea in this case.I'm down,not
> quite out yet,but depressed at the moment.

Detour,

Nope.  Not a good idea to take the cat with you...

You should, however, easily be able to find someone who will take good care
of your cat.

There are a lot of cat nuts out there...

Few suggestions:

Call the local animal shelter AND all the pet shops in your area.  You could
also try feed and seed places.  Explain your problem.  Ask them if they know
anybody who is a cat nut who would be willing to give your cat a good home
until you return.

Yeah, you'll have to leave you pet with a 'stranger', but this will be
somebody who has cats of their own and loves them.

Don't give up.

Shane