[at-l] Re: Gods and Generals

>Did you sneak into any scenes as an extra, Kathy?
>You live in a very interesting part of the country!

No, I didn't.  :-)

I had gotten home after being out of town for a few days and was sort of
surprised to see a sign that had been put up on my property that said "To
Set."  I had heard that they were going to be filming down by the Antietam
Creek so I figured that was what the sign meant.  So I got out my camera
and got on my bike and rode on down to see what was going on.  They also
had a sign saying "Road Closed"  but I figured it didn't apply to
bikes....It was the last day of shooting for the whole film and it was fun
to see the extras all celebrating, rolling around all over the canal,
after the cameras were all finished for the day and for the whole movie.

--Kathy