Re[14]: [at-l] another stove question

No Weary, conservatives are logical, liberals live by emotion. You failed to
answer any one of my points. Especially the main point that I made and that
is that we simply have no idea what is going on with the climate. We do not
have the computing power to do modeling and current models are completely
non-predictive. Try answering that point. I think it is emotional to rush
off and make major global decisions based on a complete lack of knowledge.

Furthermore I'm sure you reject the only current logical short term
solution: nuclear power. It produces no greenhouse gasses.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"