[at-l] Re: Gods and Generals

Yes, indeedy!  They did 2 weeks of shooting (film, that is) in
Harper's Ferry back in November 2001.  See the March/April 2002
issue of ATN, page 15.

And, no, I don't memorize things like this.  It just stuck in my head
because we (college I work at) awarded the director an honorary
doctorate last year.  And I had to look up the ATN issue online.

concordia