[at-l] Helping a newbie - anybody near the Blueberry Patch?

I have a small Big Lots tripod stool. Cost about $7, about the
cost as a Grease Pot, but a bit heavier. A hammock is not that
easy to set up as a chair for a brief rest. A tripod works
immediately. A hammock also has some potential for problems in
cold windy weather, particularly for a newbie hiker.

Heck, if he wants the tripod, I can gift it to him. He'll only
have to lose double its weight of something else.

Bill...