[at-l] Gods and Generals

--

I recently saw a preview for the new civil war film Gods and Generals. I kn=
ow that parts of the film were filmed at real civil war sites in Virginia a=
nd West Virginia.It looked to me that one scene in particular resembles Har=
pers Ferry.I know Harpers Ferry is a important historical site,but does any=
one have any info if any part of the movie was actually shot on site in Har=
pers Ferry?

Detour

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can=
 do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do t=
he something that I can do."

Helen Keller