[at-l] No batteries needed

Here is a wood stove that doesn't take batteries.  It just takes someone
with lung power ( no lack of that here I think ;) .  I have two of these
actually, because I bought one early on before I knew much about
different kinds of stoves (or gear) and they sent me two of them by
mistake.  They later sent me a letter saying to just keep the extra one.
  I tried it one snowy day last year on my front stoop after gathering
some twigs from the woods next to our house.  It took awhile to get it
going, but I did boil some water. I got tired of blowing through the
hose, but it doesn't have any batteries to dispose of.

http://www.trailstove.com/store//p782.html

I think I am going to use an Esbit stove.  I've purchased also a
canister stove, and an MSR WhisperLite ( which I can't seem to get lit).
 I'm enjoying your discussion of stoves.
       Beesknees