[at-l] another stove question

>> Global warming is both a fact and a theory. The globe is in fact getting
warmer,
(except this winter) as I think you've agreed on occasion on these lists.
The
theory that most people refer to when they talk of global warming is that
the
warming is caused by the build up of heat-trapping carbon dioxide from the
burning of fossil fuels. <<

Weary, where did you get that name from anyway? It sure wasn't from getting
weary from dancing around endlessly on the head of a pin. I mean no
disrespect, but some arguments aren't winnable.

Face it, this planet is reaching middle age and will be deader than a
doornail in a few billion years and there ain't nothing you, I or anyone can
do about it. Plate tectonics seems destine to crap out in, oh say a few odd
million years. At which time the big old CO2 recycling engine will come
grinding to a halt. That's right you, me and most life on earth exist
because our continents like to float around continually bumping into each
other.  With the CO2 engine shutdown, all of us that subsist on that narrow
mixture of gasses will cease to exist.

The world will return to the return to that old primordial soup of microbes
and bacterial from whence we came. Which reaffirms the old phrase, "What
goes around comes around".

-Fallingwater