[at-l] Helping a newbie - anybody near the Blueberry Patch?

> >  Right now he's in a pair of Vasques.
> >

> Leather?

Partly, but the major problem is that they are VERY stiff.  They're like ski
boots.  I tried to tell him that...but he said they were fine...

> Or other occupations/activities.  Forgot to mention that
> I've got a couple compressed discs and have a constant
> numb spot on my right leg.  He might want to check out
> that kind of thing, too.

Yeah.  I have a feeling that it's from sitting and sleeping on the ground.
Can't tell from this far away though...

> > > Cool - he's got plenty of time. Just don't make it too
> > > long or he might not get started again.

I'd like to have him call you for a different perspective.  Can I have your
phone number again, off list?

> Tell him we said to hang in there.

He's very emotional sometimes.  Like now.  I think the right thing to say
is, "Nobody's going to stop loving you."  ;)

I'll let him know that he has a fan club.

Shane