[at-l] The Verdict

Well, after scaring the bejesus out of me all the tests came up great.  My
heart is just fine thank you.  Now I have to make some decisions about
hiking.  I'm considering going to TD but going early so I can do some
hiking.  The Virginia Creeper trail intersect the AT North of Damascus.  I
might do a VC/AT loop.  Does anyone have mileage for that?  I got VCT maps
off the web but don't have the AT part.  I probably should check the
Databook (DUH!).  Give me break I just got back from the doctor's.  I will
get my head together.

Saunterer