[at-l] photo thoughts - camera accessibility

> I bought a little nylon type camera carrying case at Wally
> World for about $4, I believe it was.  It has a little
> loop on the back that my chest strap can fit through
> easily.  I then carry my Olympus 80 in it and have it
> handy at all times.

I carry a little more gear than that, but I use a similar carry method.  I'm
currently using a very light case, also bought at Wal-Mart.  I attach mine
to the daisy chain of my shoulder straps with mini-carabineers - also from
Wal-mart.

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/reviews/Mithril/DSC03
500.jpg

This keeps the camera and all the accessories handy.  I find it's very easy
to get it out quickly - and without too much motion so that I don't spook
wildlife.

Shane