[at-l] Another AT movie

Radar,

Nimblewill Nomad has a four hour spot at TrailDays.  He and my dh, Dutch
Treat, are doing some of it.  He already has some great folks who are going
to do part of it.  How much time would you need?  Maybe, if you contact him,
there is still some time left.  I think it is going to be an awesome show
with some amazing people. I think that JoJo Smiley will be one of them, but
cannot remember who else.  E-mail him and I am sure he will get back to you
eventually.  Maybe you have enough for a whole show on your own, but if not,
this might work.  Nnomad@pocketmail.com

As far as watching at the library....a funny story to pass along!  The other
day we went there and wanted to check out some items but they said our fines
were too high.  The local library here has very odd policies and was
charging us a dollar a day for a video instead of $1 a week at the other
branches.  Anyhow, we had to wait until we could pay the fines here to take
anything out..  DT asked if he could check out some sites on the internet
there as we wanted to do some fast searches on medical sites to try and get
some information to help his back problem.  There was not another soul in
the library but they refused to let us because we owed fines!  We sat and
read some things there and on the way out, Jan turned to the haughty
librarian and asked very meekly.."Excuse me, but I really have to use the
bathroom. I don't think I can wait until my fines are paid.  Would it be
okay just this once?"   Did she ever glare at us!  We left
giggling.....gotta have a sense of humor...

Anyhow, my son has a fast modem and I plan on looking at the movies there
next time I go to visit.  Thanks!
Hummingbird

---