[at-l] Ted's Clothes/Food/Water

great lists - add some REAL food, though - such as bagels, hardboiled
eggs, pre-cooked bacon, etc.  a simple food I like are the nutrigran
bars - sorta like multi-flavored fig newtons, which also are great to
take . . . other common hiker favorites include peanut butter, with the
njelly swirled in it, and cheese whiz, along with wheat thin or triscuit
crackers . .  potato chips are also great - just smash a bag down into a
ziplock for instant fat/carbs . .

thru-thinker