[at-l] photo thoughts

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 08:55  PM, Bob C. wrote:

> These are absolutely superb recommendations that Gary W. has offered.
> I would
> add only that you truly need a monopod, at least, for scenics and
> campsite
> photos and a tiny pocket tripod for flowers and such. My primary
> regret over my
> 1993 hike is that I didn't heed this advice.

I'll add that one to my list.  Some of you may have a monopod and
not know it.  Some brands (no, I don't know which ones) of
hiking poles you can unscrew the handle, screw on your camera
and you have a monopod.  Ask the hikers around you, you never
know.

Radar www.trailjournals.com/gwright
AT2002,PCT2003?,CDT?