Re[2]: [at-l] Water filter side track {WAS another stovequestion}

Jim, I don't recall an militancy over going "natural" with water filters.
If anything, there is a militancy that if you don't use a filter or
purifier or (registered trademark) -- you will die a painful death,
drowning in an inland brown sea.

Water treatment makes some sense, but hikers need to be compulsive and
consistent with their chosen water treatment. Personal hygiene makes even
more sense. I am very militant that other must either keep their hands to
themselves or prove that they actually have washed their hands after
toileting, nose picking and crotch scratching.

I hope that clears up any misconceptions.

OrangeBug