[at-l] Re: another stove question

Right.  I used the MSR XGK-II for three people for 8 days in '98.  (Monday
to Monday.)  We used the full 33 ounce bottle up and were down to a few
drops in the bottom after our last breakfast.  However our cooking was not
typical.  Home dried spaghetti sauce, slow cooking oatmeal and other slow
cooking food.  There were no Lipton's served that week due to my brothers
dietary preferences.  For a more fuel frugal menu, much less fuel should
suffice.  I had no problems with the stove beyond leaving the pump at home
and having to send somebody out to buy another pump.  Also I would suggest
using the small 11 ounce bottle on the stove as it requires a lot less
pumping.

As always YfuelMWV

Black Wolfe