[at-l] Datto only rules if...

--- Sloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ### (Although in colder months, he may be granted special
> powers in his bathrobe.

Ha! You're reminding me of that incident out behind my deck
where I had to chase down my tent blowing end over end
across a field at the crack of dawn. Wearing a bathrobe
don't you know. Boy, the neighbors loved that one.
Fortunately that was a different set of neighbors from the
neighbors that saw me when the hornets struck.

Datto