[at-l] Stuff on sale

Leki Super Makalu Cortec Positive Action poles on sale:
http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/accessdetail.cfm?PRODUCTS__PRODUCTID=LEK105

Mine are just like these and they have about 3000 miles on
them and stil going (although the Leki folks at Trail Days
thought I might want to start considering a new pair soon,
Ha -- usually free Leki repairs at Trail Days). The Cortec
handles hold up against Deet better than the plastic/rubber
handles do. I went through three sets of carbide tipped
points on my northbound AT thru-hike.

Mountainsmith Auspex 2001 model on sale:
http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/packdetail.cfm?PRODUCTS__PRODUCTID=MS2051

Felix actually wore this over his strapless evening gown
and told THEM his name was Dody:
http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/climbdetail.cfm?PRODUCTS__PRODUCTID=MET6107

Datto