[at-l] Why me Lord?

--
I just repacked my P-2 for the 189th time.  39lbs and 9 oz with 2 liters of
water and 4-5 days food, and that doesn't include my M-16 with ammo, bear
spray, hair spray, delicing solution, Playboys, or blow up doll.  Wanna bet
I'll be one of those people throwing stuff.  The blow up doll stays!!!

Well I off to see what a few miles of flat land feel like with this much
weight.  If you don't see anymore postings, from me, it will be because my
heart blew my chest apart.   Please send money in lieu of flowers.

Soleman - WAYAG ?
Please sign my guest book
Ted Anderson  www.trailjournals.com/soleman

It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic
happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the
Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America

                                                  Daniel Boone